Admission Process Policy:
The hospital will register and admit a patient according to the process laid down and according to the scope of the services provided by the hospital.
- Patients will be admitted under doctors with admitting privileges only.
- All patients requiring admission will be screened by the admitting doctor to decide the urgency, the bed category (ICCU/Ward), and necessary examination to establish a provisional diagnosis or valid need for admission based on the scope of services.
- Admissions are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, irrespective of any holidays.
- Sick patients can admit in hospital through emergency which is open 24 hours.
- Stable patients admit in hospital directly to ICCUs or wards.
- Patient’s admitted through emergency can get their admission file through Emergency reception.