|F-ward||8:00 AM to 8:15 AM||3:30 PM to 4:30 PM |
|D-Ward||07:45 AM to 08:00 AM||4:30 PM to 5:30 PM |
|S-Ward||24 hrs single attendant pass|
|Emergency||07:30 AM to 07:45 AM||2:45 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Cath CCU||07:30 AM to 07:45 AM ||2:30 PM to 2:45 PM|
|Recovery||07:30 AM to 07:45 AM||2:30 PM to 2:45 PM|
|ICCU-I||07:30 AM to 07:45 AM||2:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|ICCU-II||08:00 AM to 8:15 AM||2:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|ICCU-III||08:00 AM to 08:15 AM||3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
|ICCU-IV||07:30 AM to 07:45 AM||3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
A Gentle Reminder
In order to ensure a pleasant, comfortable stay for you and your neighbours, we would appreciate your cooperation in the following:
- Do not smoke in the hospital premises.
- Keep children supervised and noise to the minimum.
- Observe visiting hour regulations.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Do not dial or accept telephone calls after 9:00 p.m., particularly if you are sharing a room. Urgents call will be relayed to you from the nursing station.
- Washing of clothing and linen in bath rooms/toilets is strictly prohibited.